Terms And Conditions
You and YourEditingTeam; hereafter referred to as Service Provider/Contractor.
The below-mentioned Articles and accompanying clauses state, define and explain the terms of the service and use. Please read the below articles carefully before accepting the terms of Service.
Article 1- Your Agreement with Service Provider/Contractor
Your use of the product & service offered by the Service provider/Contractor is governed and supervised by a legal agreement between you and the Service Provider/Contractor. This document defines and explains the terms of services and their uses.
The agreement between you and the contractor contains terms and nomenclature which are set forth hereafter and will be referred to as “Basic Terms”.
Additionally, there will arise certain other Terms based on your relationship with the Service Provider/ Contractor. These will be referred to as “Special Terms”.
In case of conflict between the “Basic Terms” a “Special Terms”, the Service Provider/Contractor will decide which set of Terms to follow.
2.1 In order to avail and use the Services & Products offered by the Service Provider/Contractor, you must accept the Terms of Services. If you do not agree with the Terms of Service, we request you to exit the Website at the earliest. Failure to do so will be considered as acceptance of these Terms of Service.
2.2 In addition to this, the use of Services & Products offered by the Service Provider/Contractor will constitute an acceptance of these “Terms of Service”.
2.3 Once accepted, these Terms of Services/Uses will be applied to every transaction, communication, and use of the Services & Products offered by the Service Provider/Contractor.
3.1 The language of the agreement is in English.
3.3 The responsibility of the correct English translation does not lie with the Service Provider/Contractor. To summarize, the responsibility to provide correct translation in relation to the understanding of the document lies with you. The Service Provider/Contractor does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the translations.
Article 4- The Services & Products offered by the Service Provider/Contractor
4.1 The Service Provider/Contractor owns and runs the website to continue providing & advertising to its clientele/customers and potential prospects for the business development.
4.2 The targeted demographics for the Services & Products are photographers and studios. Additionally, any entity that has needs that can be catered with the help of the use of the Service Provider’s/Contractor’s Services & Products are also considered as clients.
4.3 The responsibility of deciding which Products & Services will be offered, what their pricing & salient features will be, lies at the sole discretion of the Service Provider/Contractor.
4.4 The Service Provider/Contractor has the right to make the following changes to the services & products offered
Addition or removal of service without any prior notice.
Change or modify the price of individual service without any prior notice.
Change or modify the features of individual service without any prior notice.
4.5 The dynamics of some of the Services & Products offered by the Service Provider/Contractor are based on the number of images. These services require a set of minimum and/or a maximum number of images, in order to ensure the smooth running of the processing and delivery. With relation to this, the right to alter or modify the following parameters lies with the Service Provider/Contractor:
To set the minimum and/or a maximum number of images per service without prior notice.
To set, change or modify the standard turnaround time of the service without prior notice.
To levy extra charges for the number of images per service without prior notice.
4.6 The Services & Products offered by the Service Provider/Contractor should not be reproduced without written prior consent from the Service Provider/Contractor.
4.7 You agree to pay the charges applied for the Services & Products and additional charges (if any) as informed by the Service Provider/Contractor. The Service Provider/Contractor will collect and remit sales tax, as appropriate.
4.8 Products & Services will become your risk when the Service Provider/Contractor passes them to the shipping carrier. This carrier includes physical delivery medium, electronic delivery medium, and file-sharing medium.
Article 5- Responsibilities of the customers and service users
5.1 As a customer and esteemed user of the Services & Products offered by the Service Provider/Contractor, the user and/or customer has the following responsibility:
- To ensure that the images shared with the services to the Service Provider/Contractor are in no way infringing any copyrights and personal rights.
- To ensure that you, as a user and/or customer, have the rights to all the files being transferred to us.
- To ensure that you have the appropriate and necessary consent of the people shown in the images sent along, that you have been granted permission to share the images for post-production and the people shown in the images have been duly informed about the data protection policies.
Article 6- Vital information provided by you
6.1 This clause states and informs the users and customers that they have non-assignable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable right to use the Services & Products offered by the Service Provider/Contractor.
6.3 In conjunction with the use of Services & Products, you as user and customer, also agree to share information required to facilitate and process orders to bring the order to its successful completion. You attest that this information is accurate to your knowledge.
Article 7- Copyright infringement
7.1 This clause states that no one has the right to copy, duplicate or emulate our Services & Products in any form without explicit prior consent from the Service Provider/Contractor.
Article 8- Proprietary
8.1 This clause states that you acknowledge and recognize that you, as user and customer, have access to some of the intellectual property and exclusive information, which is the proprietary of the Service Provider/Contractor. This information is non-transferable and the Service Provider/Contractor has the entire right over this information.
8.2 Your use of the Services & Products offered by the Service Provider/Contractor does not grant you the ownership nor the authority to share, distribute, transfer, or imitate the Services & Products offered.
Article 9- Rights reserved with the Service Provider/Contractor
As the proprietor of the Service & Products offered, the following rights are reserved (but not limited to) by the Service Provider/Contractor.
Right to terminate, cancel or refuse the order due to the following reasons
- The customer does not own the right to the images and data transferred.
- The customer does not have explicit consent from the people displayed in the images.
- The images transferred are unlawful, unethical, and pornographic in nature.
- The images depict acts of violence or are offensive to any race, religion, culture, nationality, and gender.
- The images transferred violate the copyrights of any party, individual, and organization.
- Transmitted data contains malicious and/or harmful material which can harm the software and integrity of the Service Provider’s/Contractor’s systems.
Article 10- Other basic terms and conditions
Termination of contract
The user and/or customer may request to terminate the contract with the Service Provider/Contractor at any given time with a written Email at the following Email Address-
After the termination of the contract, the user cannot avail the use of Services & Products offered by the Service Provider/Contractor unless a new contract is signed.
The Service Provider/Contractor may terminate the contract with the user and/or customer due to (but not limited to) the following reasons:
- The user and/or customer has breached the terms of the contract or indicated to not comply with them.
- The Service Provider/Contractor is unable to deliver its Services & Products to the user and/or customer.<.li>
- If the Service Provider/Contractor thinks that delivering its Services & Products to you is not in its best interest.
Article 11- Exclusion of Warranties.
THIS IS A SERVICE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE DISTRIBUTOR DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, MADE TO THE TRUST, THE FUNDS, OR ANY OTHER PERSON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING QUALITY, SUITABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE (IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM OR USAGE OF TRADE) OF ANY SERVICES OR ANY GOODS PROVIDED INCIDENTAL TO SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. THE DISTRIBUTOR DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Article 12- Limitations of Liability
Subject to the overall provisions stated, you understand and agree that the Service Provider/Contractor will not be liable for:
Any loss or damage incurred by you, including but not limited to loss as a result of:
- Any loss of profit, goodwill, or business reputation, any loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other tangible or intangible losses.
- Any loss caused by the changes the Service Provider/Contractor may make to the Services & Products, its salient features.
- Any loss caused by the addition of cessation of a Service & Products and its provisions.
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store any data maintained by your use of the Service Provider’s/Contractor’s Services & Products.
- Your failure, intentional or otherwise, to provide accurate information.
- Your failure, intentional or otherwise, to protect your password and keep your details and credentials secure.
* Turnaround time policy:
- 1. Special offers/deals/sale coupons not applicable on Rush service.
- 2. If clients submit a large number of files of multiple orders in a single order then the standard turnaround time will be slightly longer inorder to test the quality and consistency throughout. You can always view the expected delivery dates in your Client Dashboard.
- 3. To avoid delay you can place subsequent orders for the different events/shoots in-order to receive the order as per the standard turnaround time.
- 4. “TRYYET100” Coupon code is only applicable on Parent order and sub-orders placed will be charged depending on the service cost.
Simply get in touch with us at email@example.com and we can explore options depending on your requirements.
* RUSH Order Policy:
- 1. Retouching Service- We accept orders upto 50 images in the Express/Rush delivery category.
- 2. Color Correction: We accept orders upto 1000 images in the Express/Rush delivery category.
* File Download Policy:
- 1. Completed files will be available for download for a period of 30 days from the date of their release. After 30 days, these files will no longer be available for download, so we recommend that you save them on your system for future reference.
- 2. In case you need access to the finished file after 30 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.