1. What should I do when I face an issue?
All issues or fixes are addressed with priority, within one business day or less.
If you have a technical issue, simply reply to your delivery email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If something goes wrong with the edit, you can provide feedback via email. Do not start editing the images yourself, as we believe all corrections are our responsibility. The feedback process also helps us to improve the service in the future!
Communication and feedback are the keys to a successful relationship, and our customer service team is always here to make it right if there’s a problem!
Nevertheless, you can contact the customer support team directly or through the contact page form. We strive to provide best in class support to our users (paid or not), so rest assured; you’re in good company!
2. How do I create Lightroom catalog with Smart Previews?
Follow the steps below to learn how you can send us Lightroom Smart Previews:
- Create a new catalog and name it in the same way as your order.
- Import the images that you want to send to YET.
- Select all images and click on “Library – Create Smart Previews”.
- Send us the catalog (“.lrcat”) and the Smart Preview files (“Smart Previews.data”)
- For more information about this procedure please refer to the videos below:
3. How to reset password?
Please use the ‘Forgot password’ link on the login page to reset the password.
4. What if I face issues with login?
You may contact the customer support team. They will help you out with the problem.